Aguaje is the most nutritious food of the fruits of the tropics. It is important in the diet of children and pregnant mothers. It a good source of protein, carbohydrates, fibres, calcium, phosphorus, iron, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin C, and oleic acid. It is an extraordinary fruit, containing between 7 -12 times the beta carotene (vitamin A) of carrots, making it the most concentrated natural plant source of beta carotene in the world. The phytohormones in aguaje can mimic female hormones in the body and can support women undergoing menopause. It is also known as ‘curvy fruit’ as it is capable of helping women gain an increased breast, buttock and thigh size due to the phytoestrogens.
- Anti-inflammatory and deeply hydrating for the skin - eczema and psoriasis
- Balances hormones to aid in infertility and menopause
- Promotes eye health
- Maintains healthy bones, teeth, soft tissues, mucous membrane and the skin
- Essential fatty acids for elastin and collagen production
- Powerful antioxidant to protect skin and body against sun damage
How to use:
Add 1 tablespoon to drinks, smoothies, cereals or ice-cream. Use your imagination!