Moringa is a unique plant because almost all of it can be used as a source for nutrition and medicinal properties - leaves, seeds, flowers/pods, stem and roots. It’s high content of vitamins, proteins, minerals, fatty acids, polyphenols, flavonoids and antioxidants make this plant ideal for consumption to maintain an optimal state of health.
- Balances hormones
- Boosts immune system
- Slows the effects of ageing
- Improves digestive health
- Balances blood sugar levels
- Antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral
- Stabilises mood
- Promotes learning and memory
- Inhibits proliferation of cancer cells
How to use:
Add 1 tablespoon to 1 litre of water, drink 3 times a day. Can be sprinkled on top of savoury dishes. Can be mixed into smoothies or other drinks.
Do not use if trying to conceive.