Red Maca grows in the same regions and under similar conditions as other types of maca, however it contains the highest amount of antioxidants, carotene, niacin, vitamin C and zinc compare with other types of maca. Red Maca is generally sweeter and milder in taste. Research has shown red maca to be the only type that reduces prostate size and it is higher in certain phytonutrient compounds that support the body in antioxidant an antitumoral activity.
- Prostate protection
- Improves bone density
- Boosts overall energy and vitality
- Balances hormones for both men and women
- Supports menopause, acne, fertility, thyroid and other endocrine related issues
- Supports a healthy libido and sex drive
- Women wishing to increase their fertility
- Improves brain health, memory, learning, concentration and mood
How to use:
Add a tablespoon to cereals, porridge and smoothies. Can also be used in raw desserts. Use your imagination!
Do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding.