Golden berries date back to the Incan Empire. It is a highly nutritious food for lung, urinary and digestive health. They are high in fibre, rich in antioxidants and low in sugar. A small handful makes up 30% of your daily vitamin A. They are powerful detoxifiers full of vitamins and minerals.
- Prevents cancer of the stomach, colon or intestine
- Lowers cholesterol levels (LDL)
- Promotes wound healing
- Relieves menstrual cramps
- Strengthens the immune system
- Combats stress, asthma, allergies and throat infections
- Improves digestion
- Improves cardiovascular functions
- Stabilises blood glucose levels
- Calms the symptoms of menopause
How to use:
Can be eaten alone or thrown into smoothies, drinks, salads and pizza. Can be mixed with other nuts to make a trail mix.